At Frost-Arnett, our employees are at the heart of our company. Building on our commitment to caring about team members, we have created the Frost-Arnett Helping Hands Fund, a new employee emergency support program available to all qualified employees in all company locations.
What are the program requirements?
- You must be currently employed by Frost-Arnett, regularly scheduled to work at least 30 hours weekly, and have been employed at least one year at the time of the incident.
- The qualifying incident must have happened within the past 90 days, and you must be able to provide documentation of the incident.
- Your situation MUST fall into one of these three categories:
- Life-Threatening or Serious Illness or Injury: For the employee, spouse and eligible dependents
- Death Incident: This includes the death of the employee, spouse or eligible dependents
- Catastrophic or Extreme Circumstances such as: House Fire (loss of or major damage to employee’s home or essential property by fire) or Crime Against the Employee (theft, arson, assault, domestic violence, or extreme vandalism) which affects the employee’s ability to afford basic living needs.